Do you guys want to know the Jewelry Making Process? Or you just want to make your own jewelry. But you have no idea what to do!
Here, I share a real case study! This is how we make your jewelry.
I know you guys can find a lot of jewelry-making processes on google, but you guys never find a real case study on jewelry manufacturing!
This case study is focused on one of the customers. He found us and sent us more than 100 jewelry designs( I know it is a lot). But I made it! We finished all his designs as he required. He’s happy with all the work we did!
We covered the name and some numbers on the picture! Privacy is very important!
1 Customer found our contact information on Google and contacted us by whats app
2 We had very good communication with our customers. You can see the one-on-one support by our sales representative. See the screen Shot! below
3. Customers send us their jewelry designs – more than 100 Designs
4. Always, our team will have a meeting related to our customer products before we make the products
For better communication, our sales team will have a meeting with our production team. They will talk about the details of the orders to make sure we can finish the order successfully!
5. Next, Customers pay 30% of the deposit of the payment!
6 We need to produce the samples according to the customer’s requirements and send them to our customers to check the quality and other details.
7. If samples are confirmed, we will start mass production for all the products. If customers are NOT happy with the sample or want to do some adjustments, we will make the samples again till the customers are happy with it!
8 Mass production time: it usually takes 25 business days to finish all the product! If your product is simple or easy to make. 15 days is enough!
9. When mass production is done, Quality control is one of most of the steps. Our customer will send a third-party quality inspector To Check the quality of all the products we made!
10 If all is OK, the customer needs to pay 70% of the payment.
11 We ship all the products on time! We usually ship all the items by air. Sometimes by sea.
Thanks for reading our case study! Hope this post helps You! If you have any questions, please visit our contact page!