Finding the right gold jewelry manufacturer that strikes a balance between quality, aesthetics, trends and price can be hard. Irrespective of whether you are a retail business or an individual shopper, you have got to make sure your seller provides all these elements.
If you are looking for top gold jewelry manufacturers in the USA, UK & Dubai, here are 12 of the best for you.
In this guide, I will introduce you to each of the 12 famous Manufacturers. I will give you an inside scoop of the service & product features sold in the websites and walk you through all the advantages and disadvantages I have come across.
12 Gold Jewelry Manufacturers You Can Do business With
1. Olympia Gold Incorporated
This full-service wholesale gold jewelry supplier has been in the industry for over 29 years. It supplies premium quality fashion jewelry in gold and silver by the Inch to jewelry stores, mall kiosks, duty-free stores, department stores and even cruise lines all over the world. The company offers Gold and Silver by the Inch besides its customized fashion jewelry pieces.
Types of Jewelry Offered at Olympia Gold
- PermaGold Layered 24kt Fashion Jewelry
- PermaSilver Layered .925 Fashion Jewelry
- Beautiful Katie Ko Fashion Jewelry
- Austrian Rhinestone and Crystal Jewelry
- Base metal raw brass chain (by the Inch)
- Colorful chains in Anodized Aluminum
- Beautiful floor and countertop displays, etc
- All their gold and silver are tested in X-Ray Fluorescence for thickness.
- Uses permagold, a crystal clear coating layered on top of the gold and silver jewelry for a protective shield and added lustre.
- Customers must be registered to sell wholesale to get access to their best quality products at wholesale prices.
- Provides custom design services for companies across the globe.
- Uses a unique manufacturing process with X-Ray Fluorescence testing.
- Unconditional lifetime guarantee for all your customers.
- All jewelry is permagold protected.
- Their charms can be purchased by the piece.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) available.
- Client companies can work with them to create unique and custom jewelry.
- Does not offer solid gold, silver or diamonds.
- Must be registered as a wholesaler to get wholesale price.
- Best quality products limited to registered clients only.
10 Stainless Steel Jewelry Wholesale and Manufacturer from China
Buy Wholesale Stainless Steel Jewelry with No Minimum
11 Stainless Steel Jewelry Wholesale Distributors You Can Trust
11 Famous Stainless Steel Jewelry Manufacturers In The USA
10 Stainless Steel Jewelry Wholesale Suppliers in New York
2. Apollo Manufacturing
Apollo Manufacturing functions on a simple philosophy – to provide fine jewelry and quality diamonds at outstanding prices. This is a company that focuses just as much on guidance and education as it does on the design and quality of its jewelry. This is why Apollo Manufacturing is a popular choice among jewellery retailers and wholesalers.
Types of Jewelry Offered by Apollo Manufacturing
- Slider, etc
- Apollo Manufacturing is updating itself regularly according to different governmental policies to avoid buying diamonds that have been illegally retrieved under inhumane conditions.
- Jewelry retailers and wholesalers must register to the company’s website to enjoy benefits.
- Does not sell conflict diamonds and APMG. It deals only with the finest quality certified loose jewelry and diamonds.
- Provides Product Education and one-on-one help over the phone with the company’s expert consultants.
- Jewelry and diamond consultants with over 15 years of experience.
- Free and insured shipping service for every order.
- 30-day return policy with full refund.
- “Whatever it takes” policy towards returns and exchange.
- International customers will have to pay for shipping.
- Special benefits limited only to registered customers.
3. Liberty Jewellery Mfg. Co.
Liberty Jewellery Mfg. Co. is a family-owned business that was established in 1939. The company has been manufacturing fine jewelry and selling it to wholesalers, retailers and the public. It is popular for its unique and eclectic assortment of jewelry. Customers can meet the craftsmen in person and even participate in the creation and design of jewelry.
Besides manufacturing and designing, the company also offers jewelry repair services like watch batteries and bands, stone remounts and replacements, ring sizing, 3D printing with 3D Asiga printer technology, etc.
Types of Jewelry Offered by Liberty Jewellery Mfg. Co.
- Wedding sets
- Engagement rings, rings and ladies wedding bands
- Men’s jewelry
- Custom and pendants pieces
- Necklaces and bracelets
- Custom jewelry design offered with 3D imaging so that customers can view the piece in detail before having it made.
- CAD (computer design and milling) programming used to design all jewelry.
- All jewelry making process is done within the company’s premise, offering the end product at a fraction of a cost.
- Accepts custom orders in store, over the phone and online.
- Provides emails renderings of the piece for online and over the phone orders before it is actually made.
- Offers precious gemstones at wholesale rates.
- In-house milling.
- Production casting services are offered in Gold, Platinum and Brass.
- Appraisals are done by Vincent Lash, a Graduate Gemologist.
- Jewelry prices are far below retail price.
- Engages customers in every step of the making process for a memorable and unique experience.
- All jewelry pieces are made from scratch.
- Ships nationwide.
- No international shipping.
Top 10 Custom Jewelry Manufacturers in the USA
8 Best Made in USA Wholesale Drop shippers
20 Wholesale Fashion Jewelry Distributors in China/USA/UK
Top 15 Wholesale Jewelry Suppliers in The USA
4. DAN Jewellers Ltd.
Located at the heart of Hatton Garden in London UK, Dan Jewellers Ltd has been a top jewelry manufacturer, importer, exporter and wholesaler for over 40 years. The company prides itself in providing high quality jewelry while keeping up to date with fashion trends and still maintaining the traditional “English” touch.
Types of Jewelry Offered by Dan Jewellers Ltd.
- Kids jewelry in gold and silver
- Wedding rings
- Body jewelry, etc
- Supplies to independent online and high street jewelry stores as well as to national chain stores or multiples.
- 9ct jewelry that includes moveable pendants, precious and semi-precious stone set rings, earrings, and pendants, cubic zirconia and a breathtaking diamond range.
- 18ct platinum, gold, palladium and silver jewelry like earrings, bangles, pendants, rings, chains, bracelets, body jewelry, personalized and Masonic jewelry, etc.
- Provides it’s classic “English” collection.
- Exports orders worldwide.
- Full and comprehensive stock range with no minimum quantity.
- Competitive price.
- Additional 1% discount for online orders.
- Orders placed before 15:30 hours are dispatched the same day.
- Anyone can browse the online catalog, but price and stock details are displayed only to trade customers registered to their website.
- Returns and refunds are accepted only if it is done within 7 days of purchase.
5. Hanron Jewellery Ltd.
Hanron Jewellery Ltd. is one of the biggest jewelry wholesalers in the UK with over 25 years of experience. It supplies some of the best pieces of jewellery to traders and companies in the UK as well as abroad. The company boasts of one of the most varied and largest jewelry ranges in the UK. Hanron Jewelry is also widely lauded for its ethical business practice whereby it sources its diamonds only from conflict-free areas.
Types of Jewelry Offered by Hanron Jewelry Ltd.
- Rings and more
- Gold jewelry available in yellow, rose and white.
- Returns must be made within 28 days of purchase along with the original invoice.
- New and improved website for a more user-friendly experience.
- Online catalog with digital page flip.
- Flexible payment options, including credit card, bank transfer, and cheque.
- Introducing new light-weight gold jewelry on customer demand.
- All orders are dispatched through royal mail, which means it covers any potential incidences of loss or damage.
- International orders also sent via royal mail and assures the same protection as domestic shipping.
- Multiple payment options for buyers.
- Does not credit returned items except for faulty pieces.
- Personalized jewelry cannot be returned.
6. Factory Direct Jewelry
Factory Direct Jewelry (FDJ) is a third-generation family jewelry business that has been in the industry for over 100 years. It has manufactured jewelry in three different continents and has currently expanded to Los Angeles since 1985. FDJ manufactures jewelry for some of the top jewelry retailers in the USA and has been featured in popular retailers like Macy’s, Sears, Penneys, J.C., Zales and more.
Types of Jewelry Offered by Factory Direct Jewelry
- Bridal jewelry
- Rings, pendants & necklaces
- Claddagh and Celtic Jewelry
- Crucifix and Cross Pendants
- Sideways Cross, Infinity, and Rope collection
- Men’s jewelry
- Quinceanera jewelry, and more
- All FDJ jewelry is 100% crafted and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- All gold jewelry is made of genuine gold and are available in 10k and 14k
- High-security transaction and protection for customer information with Authorize.Net
- Accepts Money Orders and Cashiers checks
- Multiple payment methods like Google Checkout, PayPal and credit cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa)
- 30 days exchange or refund policy
- Delivers worldwide
- Quality jewelry at affordable price
- Bulk discounts available
- First-time buyer discount available on request
- Low minimum
- Free cleaning service for old jewelry bought from FDJ
- 60 days return policy during holidays
- Fast international shipping (7-10 days)
- Refund/ exchange not available for customized or engraved jewelry
- 20% restocking fee charged for orders or items needing minor alterations or adjustments
7. Inch of Gold
Inch of Gold was established back in 1982 and is one of the top B2B wholesale fashion jewelry chain companies in the market. The company is known for its original concept – “custom made jewelry.” It displays its fashion jewelry in an array of chain designs “by the inch” on spools which can be assembled into any size right in front of the customers so that they can walk out of the store with the perfect fitting chain of their choice.
Types of Jewelry Offered by Inch of Gold
- Spooled chain
- Belly chains
- Kids’ sizes, etc
- Specializes in “custom made jewelry” by displaying their fashion jewelry chain on spools to be made into any length according to each customer’s size.
- The chains are shipped in spools measuring 300 inches and sold in retail “by the inch”.
- Over 30 million feet of chain has been sold.
- On-site training and set up offered for multi-location retailers.
- Exclusively specializes in chain jewelry on spools and sold “by the inch.”
- Also provides a wide selection of beautiful pendants to go with the chain.
- Uses Acryseal as chain protectant for lasting wearability.
- Also supplies almost everything from tools (to assemble the chain easily), to custom made display, training video, assembly instructions, and point-of-sale signage.
- 100% crafted and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Custom made jewelry.
- No additional fee as it is not a franchise.
- Toll-free customer support service.
- Customer orders are shipped immediately because of the company’s large inventory.
- Free signage and guarantees.
- Unconditional free lifetime guarantee.
- No franchising.
- The absence of any pre-made chains could be a problem for some buyers.
8. Allied Gold
Allied Gold is a family business based in London and has been in the jewelry production business for more than 35 years. It has developed a strong reputation in craftsmanship, innovation and reliability. The company has an extensive portfolio ranging from wedding jewelry to children’s jewelry and giftware.
Types of Jewelry Offered by Allied Gold
- Engagement and wedding rings
- Promise and signet rings
- Jewelry for kids
- Bespoke service, and more
- International shipping available.
- Shipping carriers include Royal Mail, FedEx and TNT.
- Offers a wide selection of designs for wedding rings along with a varied choice of precious metals like gold in different colours, palladium, platinum, Argentium Silver and more.
- Sells chains and findings in Argentium Silver including wire, sheet and casting grain in 18ct and 9ct gold, Argentium, platinum and palladium.
- Open to work with clients in developing bespoke lines wherever appropriate.
- It’s Argentium silver is firestain free, making it tarnish-resistant, attractively bright in colour and does not require plating.
- Hypoallergenic and made responsibly from ethically sourced metals.
- Encourages users to use their Argentium trademarks and marketing resources for production and quality endorsement.
- Offers a wide range of Argentium Silver alloys like Argentium 960 Millform, Argentium 935 Millform, Argentium 960 Pro, Argentium 935 Pro, etc.
- Wide variety of products available in flux, solders, findings, chains, wire, sheet, and grain.
- Jewelry made in certified premium metal products
- Engraved items cannot be refunded unless faulty or defective.
- Only 14 days given for refund from receipt of items.
9. Dubai Jewel Factory
Established in the year 2006, Dubai Jewel Factory is an E-Commerce website for Capri Gold Factory Outlet. People living in Dubai may walk into the Capri Gold Factory Outlet for a more personalized shopping experience. The company supplies jewelry at factory prices to retailers and jewellers all over the world.
Types of Jewelry Offered by Dubai Jewel Factory
- Pendants, bracelets, necklaces, gemstones
- Diana collection – Diana pendants, Diana earrings, Diana rings
- Birthstone jewelry
- Custom order, and more
- The company specializes in “Diana Class” jewelry setting, which is inspired by Lady Diana.
- The Diana Class jewelry mostly consists of diamonds, 18ct gold and precious stones like emeralds, blue sapphire and ruby.
- Also distributes jewelry made of semi-precious stones.
- Offers customized jewelry on request.
- Customization layout process involves the customer every step of the way from the initial design to the finished piece.
- Provides jewelry design in wax mould to ensure perfect sizing, proportion and design.
- Besides jewelry making and wholesale, the company also provides jewelry repair services, exchange and gold buying.
- Provides all types of payment methods like Cash on Delivery, Credit card, PayPal, and wire bank transfer.
- Unlike most jewelry suppliers, Dubai Jewel Factory sells both to retail stores as well as individual shoppers.
- Offers factory price to both bulk and single buyers.
- Completes customized orders in just 2-3 working days.
- Custom-made pieces are not shown or disclosed in the website portfolio without client consent.
- Exchange and buyback services for old jewelry.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Free delivery for all purchases within the UAE.
- Accepts all currency payments.
- Limited display of custom-made jewelry at the website portfolio due to client privacy.
- International buyers may have to pay for customs expenses.
10. Javeri Jewellery
Javeri Jewellery is a Company synonymous with premium quality gold jewelry. With over two decades of experience, the company offers one of the most unbeatable prices in the market.
Types of Jewelry Offered by Javeri Jewelry
- 22K gold jewelry includes jewelry sets, rings, chains, earrings, nose pins, pendants, Punjabi Kada, gift items, necklaces, etc
- Gold bars and coins
- Silver bars and coins
- Mangalsutra, and more
- The company specializes in manufacturing 22k gold jewelry consisting of rings, sets, earrings, coins and chains, 24K gold bars, coins and silver bars.
- Offers jewelry resizing and repairing services for rings, bangles, chains, bracelets, earrings, etc.
- Offers custom-made jewelry on request.
- Mints gold and silver coins with personalized designs to commemorate special events like wedding, birth of a child, etc.
- Name printing in pendants available in 3 different languages – English, Hindi and Arabic.
- Pendants are available in 22k & 21k gold and sterling silver.
- Limited-time free gift with orders include Swarowski crystals in Serling Silver Earstuds.
- Live price available.
- Gold and silver bars and coins available in a wide range of denominations.
- Free shipping limited to certain areas.
11. F Goldsmith and Co Ltd.
F Goldsmith and Co is a leading gold jewelry manufacturer that is also popularly known as Goldsmiths. The company began trading in 1898 in Birmingham Jewellery Quarter, which was the heart of the English Jewellery market. It was later purchased by Ken Clifford in 1943 and made into a Limited Company.
Types of Jewelry Offered by F Goldsmith and Co
- Diamond rings
- Gen rings
- Signet rings
- Eternity rings
- Bangles and bracelets
- Goldwear – pendants, earrings, gold chains, broaches, and cufflinks
- Wedding rings, and more
- All jewelry productions are carried out at the company’s factory Henley in Arden by skilled craftsmen.
- All manufacturing processes are overseen by the company’s directors.
- The company’s website presents a wide range of pendants, gold earrings and gold rings for trade customers who are registered to their website.
- Uses only the finest gold materials for making intricate designs.
- All the company’s diamond rings, pendants and earrings are manufactured in the company’s factory Henley in Arden by its trained staff.
- Specialized in gold and diamonds.
- Uses only the best raw materials, including 18ct gold and 24ct gold along with perfectly cut diamonds.
- Specialized in professional mounting of diamonds and setting gem rings with emeralds, opals, rubies and other precious stones.
- All jewelry pieces are manufactured exclusively for retail trade
- All jewelry pieces are produced at the company’s factory from start to finish, making the end product more affordable.
- Quality and traditional customer service.
- Employs only experienced and trained goldsmiths.
- Uses an exceptionally high standard jewelry manufacturing process.
- Sells only to trade customers and jewellers.
- Prices displayed only to registered members.
12. Planet Gold Ltd.
Established in the year 2002, Planet Gold Ltd. manufactures precious metals and jewelry in the U.K. The Company is also popular for its 9ct Gold earrings, Silver lockets, pendants, nose studs, etc. It supplies its jewelry primarily to retail chains and trade wholesalers in the UK as well as to countries like Japan, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa and Eire.
Types of Jewelry Offered by Planet Gold Ltd.
- Gold earrings in studs, drops, knots, creoles, hoops, etc
- Gold pendants in cubic zirconia, real stone, etc
- Gold rings in cubic zirconia and more
- Traditional silver lockets
- Silver earrings,
- Gold nose studs,
- Jewelry for gents and kids, etc.
- Specializes in producing lightweight commercial lines.
- Core volume selling line includes the earring collection, which consists of hinged sleepers, hoops, knots, cz and ball studs, etc.
- Contemporary and stylish dropper and stud earring designs also available both in stone set and plain designs.
- Manufactures Lockets since 2012, which includes round, heart and oval Lockets in different sizes in addition to the company’s unique family locket with 4 pictures.
- Ian Dunford Ltd is their wholesale branch since 2010, supplying top jewelry collection to retailers.
- Gold jewelry available in white gold, red gold, rose gold and multi-coloured gold.
- Adds new collections every year by incorporating the latest trends.
- Long-time supplier to retailers in major countries like Japan, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Eire and more.
- International shipping available.
- Keeps up with the latest trends, unlike most traditional Gold jewelry suppliers.
- Planet Gold Ltd. currently has zero reviews on the website making it difficult to ascertain the quality of the company’s products and services
- Customers need to have a business profile to be able to enjoy all benefits offered by the company.
Benefits of Selling Gold Jewelry
Before we get into the nitty-gritty, let’s first find out why selling gold jewelry is highly beneficial for you.
One of the biggest benefits of selling gold jewelry is that its value doesn’t diminish with time. If you have a jewelry business, you don’t need to worry about old stock pieces sitting in your shop for years as its value may rather increase a few thousand more with growing market trends. Anyone can make a considerable sum of money from selling an old or unused piece of gold jewelry that they don’t wear anymore.
Here are some popular benefits of selling gold jewelry
Selling gold for cash is almost always lucrative. Gold prices are quite high and looking at its market performance in the past, it will only get higher as this is one commodity that has been rising steadily in price. It may dip from time to time, but it always catches up with itself and rises even higher. You can make some good cash from selling your gold jewelry.
There is no point keeping unused gold jewelry, dented rings, or broken necklaces at home. They may be valuable, but you get no value out of it just sitting in your jewelry box and gathering dust. You can put them to good use by selling it to make some extra cash for yourself. You can also sell them off to buy newer pieces or invest it wherever you need it.
Quick and Simple
As it stands, gold prices are almost always good and continually increasing, so there is never a shortage of places offering cash for gold. You will find plenty of advertisements in your local newspaper, internet, television and even on the radio. You can also attend auction sites and gold parties at different venues. As long as you are inclined, you can easily make money from your gold jewelry in just one day.
It is said that the average person finds himself in need of cash urgently at least for one instance in his lifetime. It could be an accident, a natural disaster or any unforeseen tragedy. Quick loans can rob you of a lot of money with high interest rates. You can simply sell your gold jewelry, new or old, and get the cash you need without paying any interest. Get it appraised and you might just find yourself getting more than you need!
The jewelry industry has a bright future ahead of it. It is predicted that the global annual sales of € 148 billion will grow at a 5-6% rate every year, which will total to a massive € 250 billion by the end of 2020.
The bottom line is, getting into wholesale jewelry business online can make you some big bucks. Considering the huge market demand, there is no reason why your gold jewelry business shouldn’t succeed just like the others. This is one industry where you will never face a shortage of customers while making huge margins.